Monday, May 11, 2009

What is happiness

Nov 12th 2006
What is happiness?

One night, when my friend and I were eating dinner under the moon, my friend asked me:’ what is happiness? How many times did you feel happy?’ I smiled: it is very difficult to answer your question because there are many ways to answer. Someone said that: happiness is having enough money, and high position in society. Another one said that happiness is health, young, and beauty. In mothers’ opinions, happiness is to cook the delicious meals for their children.
To me, happiness can be everywhere and can come to me every time. For example, happiness is eating dinner and small talking with you under the moon. The important thing is my feeling. When I feel happy, that is happiness. When I don’t feel happy, that isn’t happiness. But serious speaking, to me, happiness is to bring the pleasure for another one. The world will be wonderful if everyone always wants to do some good things for another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment