Monday, May 11, 2009

Preface


In Sep 2006, Ford Fundation gave me an Intensive English scholarship at Nong Lam University. This is a wonderful chance for me to know Ho Chi Minh city, learn lots of new things and moreover love English more. My new life leaves deep impression on me. I would like to thank Ford Fundation, all of the teachers at Center for foreign studies NONG LAM university, Mr Phan Long Côn, and all of members of LSF 06 class for everything you have done. Especially, I would appreciate Ms. Doan Kim Khanh’s efforts and encouragement to me to write poetry in English.
In July 2007, I got a scholarship for studying abrord. I think that I am very lucky. Ford Fundation has spupported my cohort and me everything to prepare for studying. On 24th 2008, I came to Hawaii to study.
Up to now,my journey has started over three months. I have got many new things in Hawaii with some smiles and tears. It is so happy when I can live and study in Hawaii.
Thanks again for Ford Fundation, thank you for my family, thank you for my friends, thank you for all poeple, whom I met, whom I am meeting, and whom I will meet.


Hawaii July 13, 2008


One year had gone by since I first came to Hawaii. With many happy moments and sad events, I would like to write something more to express my feelings.

Hawaii May 10 2009
Giang

No comments:

Post a Comment