Monday, May 11, 2009

My favorite flower


Oct 31st 2006

The color and the flower I like best.

In this morning, my friend asked me: ‘what is your favorite color?’ After thinking some minutes I began to answer: ‘My favorite color is blue color. I like blue color because I have some reasons. First of all, it is a popular color. It is everywhere. It is sea’s color, forest’s color, field’s color. Also, it is a beautiful young color. There are many schools choose blue shirt as their student’s uniforms and some companies do too. Another important reason is it’s meaning. People said that the blue color is hopeful color. We need to have hopes and beliefs in our life.
After listening to my answer, my friend asked me anther question.” what is your favorite flower?’ I said that: ‘it is difficult to choose the kind of flower I like best. For me, one of flower has its own beauty. However, if I had to choose my favorite flower, I would choose the sunflowers. They are big yellow flowers. Especially, they are always directed toward the sun. Their meaning is faith. And we can plant them easily.
After that, I asked my friend:’ and you?’ She only smiled and said: ‘I will answer your question tomorrow’.

No comments:

Post a Comment